The mission of ICS Healy-Ruff is to help our clients improve their water and wastewater services by providing them the highest value automation and control solutions and services in the industry.
Our Promise to Our Clients
Not all controls companies and system integrators are the same. When partnering with ICS Healy-Ruff, our clients experience the peace of mind that comes with solutions that deliver:
- Confidence. Professionally designed solutions utilizing the best products and technologies, completed on schedule, and supported over the life of the system.
- Ease-of-Use. Solutions developed based on our application knowledge and understanding of clients needs, resulting in intuitive operation and minimal maintenance.
- Long Term Support. Services from start-up through field and telephone support services, formal maintenance programs and upgrade solutions for legacy systems.
Return On Investment. Solutions that provide the maximum operational benefits of automation and control while lowering operating costs and extending the life capital investments.
ICS Healy-Ruff is driven by a set of core values designed to create high-value, long-term relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers, partners and shareholders. These values include:
- Commitment and Accountability. We keep our promises and take responsibility for our decisions and actions.
- Achievement and Improvement. We set and meet challenging goals and continuously strive to better our performance in all areas.
- Attitude and Balance. We enjoy what we do and the people we work with, and combine our work with a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle.
Integrity and Ethics. We hold ourselves and those we do business with to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Our Mission and Values drive our Vision for the future. ICS Healy-Ruff strives to become the industry standard provider of control solutions that help communities improve their water and wastewater services. As we grow our business and lead the industry forward, we will be constantly developing and delivery new solutions. These solutions will be focused around several key areas:
- Control Systems, state-of-the-art products and technologies.
Services to help clients get the most from their investement
- Integration Services to help implement these systems on-time and on-budget
- Management Services to help these systems provide maximum liftetime value
- Information Services to help these systems deliver meaningful data and better decisions
- Expertise and recommendations derived from our process knowledge and process information and applied technologies
The ICS Healy-Ruff team consists of over 40 experienced professionals representing hundreds of years of industry experience. In addition to our experience, specific qualifications include:
- Several degreed engineers and multiple registered professional engineers (P.E.s)
- Certified field technicians and programmers
- Project management and contract administration professionals
ICS Healy-Ruff is an active member of Control System Integrator Association (CSIA).
Our team also includes a nationwide network of authorized representatives, service providers and partners. We are confident the ICS Healy-Ruff has the broadest, deepest and most experience team in the water and wastewater controls industry.
ICS Healy-Ruff is located in Plymouth, Minnesota, a northwestern suburb of Minneapolis. Our 25,000 square foot facility houses our administrative, sales, engineering, production, testing and service functions. Our panel fabrication is UL-listed for multiple classifications.
We also have field offices performing sales and service functions in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan.