- “I no longer come in on the weekend just to see if the system is running and I can go days at a time without visiting the site.”
- "It works fantasic and definitely makes my job easier!"
- "We have identified that one our pumps is running much longer than the other - we may have a proactive maintenance opportunity."
- "The initial investment was paid for within months."
- "I know that if there is a problem, I will be notified and will most likely be able to diagnose and solve it remotely."
- "I no longer come in on the weekend just to make sure my system is running."
- "icontrol took our control system above and beyond its orginal intent."
- "We have used the data to adjust and optimize our alarm and operating setpoints."
- "I can now access anything I need to know about my system from anywhere."
- "We can archive the data and retrieve any information or reports we need."
- "icontrol provides all the benefits of a true SCADA system for a low monthly fee."
- "icontrol gives me full control, alarming and data management capabilities."
- "I've only had to send people out the pump station to repsond to actual events - like to run a generator during a power outage."
- "We can evaluate problems and alarms remotely before sending someone out to the site everytime."
- "A system of our size would have never considered 'buying' a full SCADA system, not to mention the expense and hassles of maintaining it."
- "I can see my tank levels, pump status change setpoints and turn equipment on or off."
- "icontrol takes a lot of stress and headaches away from managing our system."
- "Everytime I don't have to make a trip to the pump station saves over $100."
- "I was able to diagnose the problem from home and implement the solution with just one trip to the site."
- "I can go for days at a time without having to visit the pump station."
- "I can receive and acknowledge alarms from my office, my home, my truck or even while out of town."
icontrolTM is the ideal solution for communities and operators seeking all the benefits of a full automation and control systems without the expense and hassle of owning and maintaining these technologies.
Control - Improve your system performance with full-featured, open-architecture SCADA and PLC functionality.
Affordability - Improve your bottom line with monthly service fees that fit within your operating budget while lowering your operating expenses.
Manageability - Improve your peace of mind by focusing on your operations - we'll manage your control system
For a surprisingly low monthly fee, our solutions provide you secure, remote access to a state-of-the-art SCADA system from any internet-enabled computer.
No dedicated SCADA Hardware (high-end PC or Server) to buy and maintain
No SCADA software to buy and maintain
No remote "SCADA client" license and software to buy or maintain
PLC-platform independent - works with most common manufacturers
Telemetry technology independent - utilize any local system communication infrastructure
Internet connectivity technology and carrier independent - use existing or new access (cellular, cable, DSL, dial-up, ...)
Manage Your Operations:
Secure, Remote Access from any Internet-enabled PC
- Use existing desktop, laptop or netbook from office, home or mobile
Dynamic Process Graphics
- Equipment Status (on/off, open/closed, alarrm)
- Statistics and Trend Screens (Levels, Flows, Starts, Run-Times, etc)
- Equipment (H-O-A, Alternation, Open/Close, etc.)
- Set-Points (Start-Stop, Lead-Lag, VFD Settings, Alarm Points, etc.)
- Enable/Disable Alarm
- Call Rosters
- Remote Acknowledgement
- Full Log / History
Data and Reporting
- Graphical Tending of all Analogs
- Basic Reports - Starts, Run Times, Flows
- Advanced Reports - Custom and "e-file" solutions
- Asset Management - Scheduled, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Tools
Let Us Manage the SCADA System:
- Redundant Servers in Secure, Data Center Environment
- Daily Backups of System Data and Programs
- Unlimited Tags and User Licenses
- Automatic Software Updates with No Software
- Licensing or Annual Software Fees
- Managed Communications and System Connectivity- Technology and Provider Independent