Careers at ICS Healy-Ruff
ICS Healy-Ruff is an excellent place to build your career, expand your skills and work with some great people. Our company culture driven by our Mission, Brand Promise, Values and Vision. We combine a low-key approach with a dynamic environment and a desire for business and personal growth.
We are constantly improving our market presence, technical capabilities and internal processes. Our success is dependent on our world-class employees. Employees have a high degree of freedom (and responsibility) to accomplish their goals and meet the needs of our clients.
While specific staffing levels and needs may change from time to time, we always looking to build and strengthen our world-class team. Typical roles within the company include:
- Sales: Includes both "outside" sales - expanding relationships and opportunities and "inside" sales - developing estimates and matching client needs with our solutions.
- Engineering and Project Management: Designing and delivering client-specific automation and control solutions.
- PLC and SCADA/HMI Programming: Design and implementation of client-driven applications and integration of multiple platforms and databases.
- Panel Fabrication: Layout, assembly and testing of a broad range of control panels, motor control centers and standard products.
- Testing and Field Services: System testing, start-up and commissioning, telephone and field services and preventive maintenance services.
- Marketing and Product Management: Identifying market needs, developing solutions to meet those needs, and effectively communicating our solutions to the industry.
If you think your skills, experience and personality would contribute to the strengthening of our team, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.