Application Solutions - Developed and Delivered Based on Decades of Experience
Our experienced engineers will work with you to determine how Healy-Ruff control solutions can be implemented to match the needs of your system and improve its efficiency. Our hands-on understanding of rapidly changing technologies within the water and wastewater industry give us the insight needed to help you determine the right products with the appropriate design specifications for your application.
Pumpak - Standard and Configurable Solutions for All Pump Control Applications
For years, Healy-Ruff Pumpak control panels have set the water and wastewater industry standards for pump control performance, quality and affordability.
Pumpak solutions are available in standard, configurable or custom applications and can be incorporated into any telemetry, traditional SCADA or icontrolTM web-hosted SCADA solution.
- Controls 1 to 4 pump circuits - constant or variable speed.
Healy-Ruff VPAC open-architecture PLCs and/or float-based control (primary or backup)
- LSC Application Software for Constant Speed Applications
- Vari-Pro Applcation Software for Variable Speed Applications
- Transducer or float-based control (primary or backup)
- Pilot lights, ETMs, H-O-A switches
- Pump Fail
- Seal Fail
- High Level
- Low Level
- Power Fail
- Phase Loss
- Data/Communication Fail
- Station Entry
- All telemetry and alarm dialing options available
- UL-labeling and highest level of construction standards, components and workmanship in the industry
- Serialized project documentation including engineering submittals and operation andmaintenance manuals.
For decades, Healy-Ruff’s Roto-Mag controller set the standard for Hydro-Pneumatic tank control. We’ve now packaged that experience into our new Hydro-Pneumatic Tank Control (HTC), an “application solution” featuring the latest in control technologies. It is also available with our icontrol!™, web-hosted remote monitoring and control service.
The Healy-Ruff HTC is the ideal solution for controlling system pressure in water systems utilizing hyrdo-pneumatic tanks.
Easy to Implement
Easy to Use
Water System Solutions
Basic Level Control and Datalogging
Healy-Ruff brings simple user configurable level controllers at an affordable cost. These economical controllers allow for a wide range of capabilites in one package. Features include:
- Two Analog Sources
- Independent selection of control type
- Step Inhibit
- User Scaled Analogs
- Data Logging